Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog CRUSH: Pretty Much Amazing



I've been listening to a lot of new music lately. (Well new for me!)

Here are some songs that I have been playing on repeat in the store:

1. Bat For Lashes and Beck- Let's Get Lost

2. The Roots- Right On (feat. Joanna Newsom and STS)

3. Florence and the Machine- Heavy in Your Arms

4. The Morning Benders- Excuses

6. Erykah Badu- Window Seat

7. Free Energy- Bang Pop

8. Tame Impala- Solitude is Bless

9. Broken Bells- The High Road

10. Joanna Newsom- Good Intentions Paving Company

If you like any of the above you should definitely check out Pretty Much Amazing which is where I've discovered most of the songs above.

[image above via Caiti Anne's Flickr -lots of other nice pics of kites, jumping and balloons here too]

2 comments:

Natsu said...

I had the same revelation about a month ago and ever since have been completely obsessed with their favourite songs of 2010 so far! who does that? I have discovered Best coast (go check out), new release out today! love it, totally worth sharing. also, the Aussie version, not quite as cool but definitely as thorough is..
whothehell.net - enjoy

i like you said...

Yes, I just downloaded Best Coast and I'm listening to them right now. I like! ^_^ Cheers for the tip about whothehell. will have a look over there now.