Monday, August 17, 2009

i want an owl tattoo...hoot hoot!



As most of you know. we're pretty owl obsessed at i like you world. We have owl dresses, statues, rings, brooches, necklaces and more in stock. I was very excited to find a blog today which is totally devoted to owl tattoos. Here are some I really love. You'll find more owl tattoo loving at Owl Tattoos.
[image above: Random pic found on Inked Nation via Owl Tattoos.]

I thought this little owl tattoo below was pretty cute too. What I love about this one is that you can tell the girl got it more for herself to look at and not for anyone else. Like her own little bird companion that she can look at whenever she wants.

[image above: Adorable little owl found on Pomegranates' Flickr photostream]

6 comments:

Nancy Magoo said...

I love Owls too! My friend got some sort of owl/woman hybrid on her arm.

The first one is a super tacky but the second on is adorable!!

i like you said...

I agree, the 2nd tattoo is really adorable! I don't know why, but I really like the first one. Wouldn't get it myself though. x

amanda said...

I like them both. I agree though the first one is a bit intense for me.

DesertNana said...

I heart Owls and all birds really! Owls are popular here too.
We had a family of owls move into our Eucalyptus tree and have a baby.
It was amazing!
You can see photos on my flickr set
desertnana
~Hugs

Amber Lara said...

I love the 2nd tattoo..looks really cute! Owls are my fave designs as well..

ashley moore said...

the owls are symbol of wisdom which is why i like owls