Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh, how I love my polaroid camera


As mentioned in a previous post we just purchased a Polaroid Camera from an op shop recently. The film is costly, but nothing beats instant photos! We know there's other people out there who love polaroids just as much as we do and this post is for them. Here are some cool products we found on the web that spread the polaroid love.
ps. if anyone knows where to get decent priced film I'd love to know! :D


[images above: Polaroid camera 3-d pop up Photo Box Case. Buy from 'Nothing Elegant' on EtsyUS $7.49]

[image above: I heart my polaroid badge by Lolabot on EtsyUS $1.50]

[image above: Polaroids have my heart by Lolabot on Etsy US $1.50]

9 comments:

Sherrin said...

How cute are those little camera 'houses' ?!

Cathie said...

OHH, i LOVE Polaroids!!! shame about the film being so pricey! Instant gratification is fantastic :)

Belinda said...

oh I love my polaroid camera too, but I am pretty hesitant to take photos because of the price of the film. the photos are great though, aren't they!

Nancy Magoo said...

I love the polaroid asthetic. Sadly i've never owned one but at least I have poladroid!

Bucca said...

So cute! I loved mine but I lost it on holiday :(

KELLY ROBSON said...

how i would love one of these camera's. however since i dont have one i stumbled across this site; http://www.poladroid.net/ from the frankie site which i can play around with dreaming i have a real one.

Thea said...

This really brings back memories. I used to love my Polaroid that I had as a teenager and used to take to all parties. I had it until it broke and that was the end of an era.

Unknown said...

I so very wish i had a polaroid camera of my own. :]
They make everything seem so out of this world in a good way.

Anonymous said...

hi! could you tell me which camera and film you used to take those gorgeous photoes? thanks!!! :)