Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's Inspiring Me.


1. Food: Momofuku Milk Bar.

The cookies here are AMAZING!
Just check out some of the flavours available:

* Compost cookie: pretzels, potato chips, coffee, oats, butterscotch, chocolate chips

* Cornflake Marshmallow Choc-Chip

* Blueberry + Cream Cookie: dried blueberries, milk crumbs

* Chocolate Chocolate Cookie: chocolate crumbs

All of the cookies I've tried are crazy intense in flavour but sooooo yummy!

2. Music: The Perfect Five-
A music blog. Five songs. Every week.
For people who don't have time for music blogs.

3. Fashion: Shop Bird
I purchased a beautiful Tsumori Chisato Cape from here.
You can buy online too.

4. Film: Enter the Void.
I haven't seen the new film by Gaspar NoƩ yet but I'm hoping too in the next few days. Apparently some cinemas in NYC were shut down recently because of a bed bug problem. So I'm a bit worried about that!

No comments: