Tuesday, August 3, 2010
What's Inspiring Me.
Wow, I had an amazing day today.
Here is why:
1. I found out that Yoshitomo Nara will have an exhibition in NYC at the same time I am there.
2. My Never-Ending Dumpling Banquet with Doreen
3. I had coffee with Stephen Fry at Roof Top Bar
4. I went to Mag Nation and got inspired by so many mags- Empty, UPPERCASE, Dumbo Feather, IDN Neo-York Special, Ad Busters and Monocle.
5. I read about a really cool project in West Philadelphia curated by Steve Powers called 'Love Letter'. (via UPPERCASE Mag.) See A Love Letter For You for more info.
6. I watched an incredible documentary at The Melbourne International Film Festival called 'Bill Cunningham New York'. Amazing! I'm going to see it again on Sunday night. I recommend it to all artists and creative people who believe in following their passions.
7. I ended my day by reading my new favourite blog Missed Connections.
[all images above via A Love Letter For You]
Posted by i like you at 10:07 PM