Friday, June 4, 2010

Dear Friend, Today ...


Isn't this print gorgeous? They are available on Etsy by Dazey Chic. I love what Shelley the designer behind Dazey Chick says in her Etsy Profile Bio:

"I'm a girl with a huge heart.
I'm happiest when painting.
I don't eat meat.
I smile way more than I cry.
I ache to be liked by everyone I meet.
I am a firm believer in affordable art and believe that every single person should have one piece in their house that makes them smile.
I'm self taught and proud of it.
I used to make websites. And now, there is not enough time in the day!
I love quotes and smack them on anything I can.
My work oozes with words and text...fonts and scribbles. I just love words.
I'm inspired by songs.
But... most importantly, I live to love."

You can find more of Shelley's Prints at her Etsy Shop Dazey Chick.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! xxx

2 comments:

Muna said...

cute;)

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

cute print and without seeing the chick I think she is cute too! What a awesome bio.